Thursday, February 24, 2005

Photos, at long last

I know - it's what you've all been waiting for! My photos of India have FINALLY been put on the computer! Whaddaya know. So here they are: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ameliemello19/album?.dir=/4f31&urlhint=actn,ren%3as,80%3af,0 If you are very very confused when you see them/read the captions, just take a look back at my blog, and hopefully I wrote enough that you'll be able to figure out what they all are. Well, I gotta run, but I just wanted to let you all know!
Ok, so I just realized that this won't show up as a link - just copy and paste the address into your address bar and do it that way, cuz i can't figure out how to make it a link... that's something for future learning.

P.S. IT'S SNOWING AND THERE'S NO CLASS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home