Monday, May 17, 2004

Apka larka bahut mehnat nahi karta!

Hello everyone!! Well here is my very first webpost. I'm sorry to say it will not be a very long one as it is 1:30 in the morning and I should technically be in bed right now. oops. But I meant to get this done today and so done it shall be before I go to bed! Well, if you're reading this it probably means you got my email, and therefore know that I will be in India quite soon (two weeks from today in fact). So here is my means of communication to YOU my beloved friends and family who I will miss terribly a lot for the next 6 or 7 months (depending on where you are when I come briefly back to the States for Thanksgiving).
Well lets see - there are already quite a few of you who I haven't talked to in a while, so let me give you a little update on me. I got back from school about two weeks ago and have been spending my time working at Teavana (yes that tea shop - i know i keep saying I won't go back, but hey, it's money, and they're willing to hire me for short period of time before i run away again!). When not at Teavana I'm most likely getting millions of various shots injected into one or the other of my arms or getting my teeth drilled into. In case you hadn't heard I had a root canal and 7 cavities.... but that's a whole nother story.
The time when I leave has been approaching FAR more quickly than it should and knowing me I'm likely to wind up the night before I leave realizing that I've got about fifty billion things to do and it's Memorial Day so no one's open! oh wait, except WalMart, anybody from good ol' Fredericksburg knows THEY never close, but unfortunately we don't have one of those up in the fine state of Northern Virginia.
So. I need sleep and so do you. Goodnight!!

Oh P.S. in case you're wondering about that title - it means "you're son doesn't work very hard" in Hindi. unfortunately, I don't seem to have done too much learning in that area....